THE VESUBIO PLUS Swing Back Seat brings the iconic deco influenced stitching detail from the Vesubio Rocker to the luxurious Plus line of theater seats. This look is reminiscent of the golden age of cinemas and looks good in any theater or home theater decor.
Your patrons will immediately appreciate the comfort of the ergonomically curved back with integrated lumbar and lower back support and the classic deco styling. The Vesubio Plus Swing Back Seat is available with a fixed or swing (rocking) back and a lift-up armrest. The seat is fixed in the down position.
There is no better way to distinguish your venue, theater, or home theater from the others than by offering VIP seating to your clients. And, there is no better way to do it than with the classic styling of the Vesubio Plus theater chair. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
THE VESUBIO PLUS Swing Back Seat available in two back heights and with several options.
- 40 1/2"
- Fixed back or Swing (motion back)
- Flip up armrest to get more seat room
- Cup holder
- Swivel Table
- Square back with lumbar support, pleated seat and central body ladder or fountain pattern
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slop mounting
- Fully cushioned and upholstered pedestals
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.