THE VENEZIA SWING BACK SEAT offers contemporary and stylish seating for your theater or home theater with its unique ladder back stitching and modern lines. Comfort is maximized through the use of ergonomic curves in the molded foam and the integrated lumbar support.
The seat is fixed in the down position and the back is swing/reclining.
Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. The textured plastic outer back and seat pan make this movie seat durable and easy to clean. Cup holders, arm pads, and folding tablets (requires the use of a fixed arm rest) can be added to increase functionality.
Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
THE VENEZIA SWING Back Seat is available with a 40-1/2" back and several options:
- Cup holder
- Tablet arm (fixed arm rest required)
- Lift up armrest standard, wide or extra wide
- Self Skin or upholstered armrest pad avilable
- Floor or cantilever standards
- High upholstered or low ADA end panels
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Sports Arena and Box Suite Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.