THE FORZA PLUS Swing Back Seat is all about contemporary style in a luxurious, modern package. The rounded back and the two-tone fabric creates visual interest while the integrated lumbar support provides all the comfort you could ask for. Consider using the two-color fabric to emphasize your favorite sports team's colors in your media room or for your VIP seating in a sports arena.
A lift-up armrest with a cup holder are standard features of this theater chair, and the stitching detail on the back draws the eye to its modern styling. This VIP theater chair is available with a fixed or swing (rocking / reclining) back and a seat that is fixed in the down position. And, you don't give up reliability to get good looks. All of our chairs are built and tested to withstand the sort of intense use typical for a commercial theater environment.
There is no better way to distinguish your venue from the others than by offering VIP seating to your patrons. And, there is no better way to give your home theater a genuine look than by using genuine theater chairs. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and real top grain leather.
THE FORZA PLUS Swing Back Seat is available in a single back height and with several options.
- Fixed back or Swing (motion) back
- Flip up armrest to get more seat room
- Cup holder
- Swivel Table
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slop mounting
- The pedestals are fully cushioned and upholstered
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius. Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.