The Cobra Plus Swing Back Seat is available with a fixed or swing (rocking / reclining) back and a seat that is fixed in the down position. Three back heights allow you to optimize comfort and sight lines in your theater or auditorium. A lift-up armrest with a cup holder are standard features of this theater chair, and the ladder stitching on the back draws the eye to its modern styling. And, you don't give up reliability to get good looks. All of our chairs are geniune commercial theater chairs built and tested to withstand the sort of intense use typical for a commercial environment.
There is no better way to distinguish your venue from the others than by offering VIP seating to your clients. And, there is no better way to give your home theater a genuine look than by using genuine theater chairs. Sectioned back with headrest. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and real top grain leather.
- Fixed back or Swing (motion) back
- Flip up armrest to get more seat room
- Cup holder-Standard
- Swivel Table
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slop mounting
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.