THE ROMA RT is a surprisingly affordable and versatile arena chair. The Audi Roma fixed-back chair is the perfect choice when you need an affordable chair that can withstand the rigorous demands of high-use indoor and outdoor venues. This chair is known for its accessibility, slenderness, design and anatomic curves in the bottom seat, backrest and standards. It is the best choice for bringing comfort and beauty to your venue. Available with or without upholstery.
Designed with high-use municipal arenas, stadiums, and challenging school gymnasiums in mind, the Roma RT chair will surprise you with its durability, versatility, and ease of maintenance. The chair is available with a durable plastic back and seat, or it can be finished with an upholstered back and seat cushion for added comfort.
UV additives and galvanized steel are available for those challenging outdoor applications, and custom plastic colors are available to match your teams colors.
- 30 7/8"
- With or without Upholstery
- UV additives and galvanized steel are available for those challenging outdoor applications,
- Cupholder (Tablet Arm not possible with this seat)
- Multiple mounting options including floor mounting, step mounting, and riser (cantilever) mounting
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design with upholstered option.
- Plastic back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic.
- Plastic seat: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic with waterfall front edge.
- Frame structure: Round steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs a compact spring lift seat return mechanism.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Outdoor stadiums
- Indoor arenas
- School gymnasiums
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.