THE OLYMPUS stadium chair was designed specifically to withstand the rigors of hard outdoor stadium use. Spilled drinks, harsh weather, and rowdy fans are no match for the Olympus stadium seat.
The Olympus stadium chair features plastics that are treated with anti-fungal and UV additives that will keep your chairs looking new. The cast aluminum standards will face the harshest weather conditions without rusting.
Standard features include a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. The smooth plastic back and seat are durable and easy to clean. A wide variety of plastic colors are available to match your team's or school's colors. The chairs can be mounted to the horizontal tread or to the vertical riser face.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Indoor and outdoor sports arenas
- Stadium Seating
THE OLYMPUS is available in many configurations and with many options:
- Floor or Riser (cantilever) mounting
- Galvanized steel or cast aluminum pedestals Cup holders
- Anti-fungal and UV additives
- 22" and 21" widths
- Row and seat numbering
- Back: Blow molded polypropylene with anthropometric shape.
- Seat: Blow molded polypropylene with anthropometric shape.
- Frame structure: Galvanized steel or cast aluminum.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
**ASSEMBLY MAY BE REQUIRED**
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.