THE BAMBINO seat shells are the perfect choices when you need rugged, low-cost chair shells. As with all of our chairs, the BAMBINO is subjected to independent tests for strength and durability.
Designed with high-use municipal arenas, stadiums, and challenging school gymnasiums in mind, the BAMBINO shells will stand up to harsh weather, messy spills, and excited fans all while providing an ease of maintenance that your staff will appreciate. The Confort feature drain holes and an oblong recess for seat numbering.
A variety of mounting options are available including tread mounting, pole mounting, and cantilever mounting. UV additives and galvanized steel are available for those challenging outdoor applications, and custom plastic colors are available to match your teams colors.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- • Outdoor stadiums
- • Indoor arenas
- • School gymnasiums
- • Pole mounting
- • Cantilever mounting
- • Tread mounting
- • Row and seat numbering
- • High impact injected molded polypropylene in ergonomic shape for comfort.
- • Can be treated with anti-static, anti-UV additives.
- • Drain hole and elliptical recess for number plate.
- • 14 gauge steel for floor tread mounting. Steel in various gauges for pole and cantilever mounting.
- • Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- • 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
**ASSEMBLY MAY BE REQUIRED**
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.