Roma "S" is the most robust and elegant Roma Seat due to its rectangular pedestals and its plasitc end leather-like finish; additionally it has a maintenance free botom seat mechanism which is gravity operated. Durability without limits at your reach.
- 32 1/2"
- With or without Upholstery
- Cupholder (tablet arm not possible on this seat)
- Multiple mounting options including floor mounting, step mounting, and riser (cantilever) mounting
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design with upholstered option.
- Plastic back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic.
- Plastic seat: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic with waterfall front edge.
- Frame structure: Round steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs a compact spring lift seat return mechanism.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- • Outdoor stadiums
- • Indoor arenas
- • School gymnasiums
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
**ASSEMBLY MAY BE REQUIRED**
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.