THE MARQUIS offers all of the back options of the Concorde rocker in an economical fixed-back theater chair. With three back heights and three back styles coupled with a fixed or lift-up armrest and optional cup holder, this is one of our most versatile fixed-back movie seats. Also available in a Swing, Rocker or fixed backrest system. When it comes to enjoying and relaxing, the Marquis armchair is a great option for intense and long events. Its structure withstands rough and constant use.
Standard features include oval upholstered end standards and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic outer back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, synthetic leather, and top grain leather.
Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
Available Back Heights:
- 35 7/8"
- 37 3/4"
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Folding Tablet, Folding Tech Table (requires use of a fixed arm rest)
- Fixed arm or lift-up arm
- End Panels - Fabric Upholstered or Laminate (shown as upholstered in image)
- Floor or Cantilever standards
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Auditoriums and Performing Arts facilities
- Church and Sanctuary Seating
- Game Room and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.