THE LUMIERE chair offers a nice step up from a basic fixed-back chair. With a refined upholstered oval end panel and tufted back, you will get all of the durability and ease of maintenance of our Convention chair with the designer touches that make this an ideal seat for high-use municipal auditoriums, churches, and performing arts seating applications. With it's proven reliability, your maintenance staff will appreciate this chair as much as your design staff.
The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean, and the seat features a nearly silent gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. Your patrons will be able to exit their chairs with minimal noise. ADA end standards are also available to meet your ADA requirements for handicap spaces and companion seats.
Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
THE LUMIERE chair offers two back heights and a satisfying variety of options.
- Fixed Arm or Lift-Up Arm
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Folding Tablet, Folding Tech Table
- Seat back pleated fabric available
- Wood arm
- Wood outer back
- End Panels - Fabric Upholstered or Laminate (shown as upholstered in image)
- Floor or Cantilever standards
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- School Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
- Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Home Theaters
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.