THE FIRENZA FIXED BACK Seat is all about comfort and style in a sleek, modern package. Ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support and headrest provides comfort through even the longest movies, plays, or video game sessions.
Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). Your patrons will exit their chairs with minimal noise. Cup holders are available as a no-cost option.
The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. This seat has a square back with lumbar support, pleated seat and central body. The Firenza Fixed back Seat is the ideal theater chair for your modern theater or home theater. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather. Rigorous testing ensures that you will get years of trouble-free service from the Firenza Fixed Seat.
THE FIRENZA Fixed Back Seat is available in a 40-1/2" back height.
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Flip up armrest standard, wide, or extra wide
- Tablet arm - requires a fixed armrest
- Floor or cantilever standards
- High upholstered or low ADA end panels
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.