THE VESUBIO ROCKER (shown with optional fully wrapped armrests) offers classic Art Deco styling with all the advantages and comfort of modern chair design. In addition to the distinctive deco-influenced stitching detail, the back offers integrated lower back and lumbar support for comfort.
The Vesubio Rocker theater chair is a great choice for your theater or home theater seating application when upscale good looks and comfort are important. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant, or high upholstered (shown) end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. Your guests will be able to leave their seats with minimal noise. The Vesubio Rocker is available with several options including cup holders and an elbow pad for added comfort and functionality.
This stylish movie seat offers a textured plastic outer back and seat pan that are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
THE VESUBIO ROCKER is available in several back heights and with several options:
- Cup holder
- Tablet arm (fixed arm rest required)
- Flip up armrest standard, wide or extra wide
- Selfskin or upholstered armrest pad available
- Floor or cantilever standards
- High upholstered or low ADA end panels
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.