THE CONCORDE ROCKER is one of our most popular and versatile theater chairs with installations in theaters, home theaters, briefing rooms, Coast Guard cutters, and off-shore oil platforms. The Concorde theater seat offers classic styling and comfort through the use of ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support.
The Concorde Rocker is available with a variety of options including three back heights and three back styles. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). Your patrons will be able to exit their chairs with minimal noise.
The textured plastic outer back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, synthetic leather, and top grain leather. Whether it is installed in your commercial theater or home theater, this is a theater seat that will never go out of style.
THE CONCORDE ROCKER offers three back styles in three back heights:
CONCORDE BACK STYLES (left to right)
- Headrest Reduced (available on 40.5" back)
- Anatomic (available on 34.75", 37.75", and 40.5" back)
- Headrest (available on 40.5" back)
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Tablet arm - requires a fixed armrest
- Floor or cantilever standards
- High upholstered or low ADA end panels
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Marquesa Lana (Sherpa/Shire) fabric, faux leather, leather
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Assisted Living Facilities
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.