THE CAPRI ROCKER theater chair, shown with optional fully wrapped armrest, offers modern styling at an affordable price. The rounded back features an integrated memory foam pillow head rest and excellent lower back and lumbar support for comfort, and the bolstered back and seat cushions give the Capri Rocker movie seat a distinctive and modern look.
The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). Your patrons can exit their chairs with minimal noise. Three back heights are available allowing you to optimize comfort and sight lines.
Options include a cup holder armrest and a fabric or soft vinyl arm pad. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather. Rigorous testing ensures that our theater chairs will give you years of reliable service in even the most difficult commercial environments. Your modern theater or home theater deserves a theater seat with a modern look. The Capri Theater Rocker is the way to go.
THE CAPRI ROCKER is available in three back heights allowing you to optimize sight lines and comfort.
- Cup holder
- Flip up armrest standard, wide or extra wide
- Seat and back pleated fabric available
- Selfskin or upholstered armrest pad available
- Tablet arm - requires a fixed armrest
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Memory Foam Pillow style headrest
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slop mounting.
- Gravity lift seat bottom mechanism
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operations
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- •ests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Assisted Living Facilities
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.