THE CONVENTION COMPACT chair offers a handsome classic design, comfort, and most importantly, great value. The Convention fixed-back chair is the perfect choice when design is important and budgets are on the line. You would have never imagined that a narrow place could be furnished with armchairs. Our CONVENTION COMPACT with special dimensions can be installed in short areas besides maximizing the capacity of the venue.
Designed with high-use municipal auditoriums, churches, and challenging school seating applications in mind, the Convention Compact chair will surprise you with its durability, versatility, and ease of maintenance. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean, and the molded foam back features integrated lumbar and optional lower-back support for comfort. The Convention Compact theater seat features a nearly silent gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. Chair occupants will be able to exit their chairs with minimal noise.
ADA, laminate, upholstered (shown), or full wood end panels are available. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
Available Back Heights:
- Cup holder
- Fixed Arm, Lift-Up Arm, or No Arm
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Folding Tablet, Folding Tech Table
- Flat Seat Back or Lumbar Support Seat Back
- Wood arm Wood outer back
- Floor or cantilever (riser) standards
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- •ests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- School Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
- Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Home Theaters
- Game Room and Media Room Seating
- THE CONVENTION Compact chair offers two back heights and a variety of options.
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.