*image above shown with pleated back.
THE CAPRI PLUS Swing Back Seat brings the memory foam head pillow and modern styling from the rocker to the luxurious Plus series. The rounded back also features excellent lumbar support and bolstered back and seat cushions to give the Capri Rocker movie seat an edge in comfort. The back and seat can be upholstered in two colors to emphasize your corporate or sports team's colors.
The Capri Plus Swing theater seat offers your guests a luxurious and modern high-end VIP movie theater chair with a proven track record for comfort and reliability.
The Capri Plus Swing theater chair is available with a fixed or swing (rocking / reclining) back and a lift-up armrest with a cup holder or a swivel table. The seat is fixed in the down position. Three back heights are available so you can optimize comfort and sight lines. The pedestals are fully cushioned and upholstered. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
- 40 1/2"
- Memory foam pillow style headrest
- Fixed back or Swing (motion) back
- Flip up armrest to get more seat room
- Seat and back pleated fabric available
- Cup holder
- Swivel Table
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slop mounting
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.