THE ROMA " T" is the little chair that could. In it's un-upholstered form, it has the rugged durability needed for indoor or outdoor sports arenas. Galvanized metal and UV additives are available for those challenging outdoor applications. Choose with Upholstery or Without Upholstery.
Add the upholstered back and seat, and the Roma takes on a new level of comfort and style for indoor fixed seating applications or lecture halls. Standard features include a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). Your patrons will be able to exit their seats with minimal noise. The textured plastic back and seat are durable and easy to clean. A wide variety of plastic and fabric colors are available to match your team's or school's colors
A folding tablet arm is an available option which makes this an ideal seat for large classrooms or lecture halls. Your maintenance staff will appreciate how little attention this chair needs.
- 32 1/2"
THE ROMA is available in many configurations and with many options:
- With or without Upholstery
- Cupholder OR Tablet Arm.
- Galvanized steel and UV additives
- Multiple mounting options including floor mounting, step mounting, and riser (cantilever) mounting
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with upholstered option.
- Back and Seat: Injection-molded textured polypropylene plastic.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Indoor and outdoor sports arenas
- Lecture Hall Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.