Falling in to the stat of the art. Romas S-HPL will make your venue look unique. Wtih stylish Plastic Pedestals and contoured seats that invite people to have a seat. The Roma S-HPL will make you forget corosion, oxidation and scratches in the paint.
Back Height Options:
- 32 1/2"
- Fixed Arm
- seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation. **VERIFY**
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- School Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
- Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Home Theaters
- Game Room and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.