THE PREMIUM Fixed Back Seat features our very popular airplane-style three panel back making this a favorite among theater chair models for both commercial theaters and home theaters. Ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support provides comfort through even the longest movies.
Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism so there are no springs to squeak or break. Your patrons will be able to exit their seats with minimal noise.
The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. This rocking movie theater seat is available in three backs heights. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather. A cup holder or a folding tablet arm (fixed arm rest required) may be added to enhance functionality.
THE PREMIUM Fixed Back Seat available in three back heights allowing you to optimize sight lines and comfort.
- Cup holder
- Flip up armrest standard, wide or extra wide
- Tablet arm (fixed arm rest required)
- Selfskin or upholstered armrest pad available
- Floor or cantilever standards
- High upholstered or low ADA end panels
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Inner back: Ribbed injection-molded polypropylene plastic formed with compound curves for natural body support.
- Outer back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs multiple ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Sports Arena and Box Suite Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.