THE IMPERIAL FIXED BACK SEAT is all about classic style with all of the comfort of a modern theater seat. The multi-panel upholstered back with rounded top gives an impression of luxury while the integrated lumbar support provides all the comfort you could ask for.
Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant low upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). Your patrons will exit their chairs with minimal noise. Cup holders are available as a no-cost option.
The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. The Imperial Fixed Back Seat is the ideal theater chair for adding a chair with luxurious classic good looks to your modern theater or home theater decor. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
THE IMPERIAL FIXED BACK SEAT is available in a 42" back height.
- Cup holder
- Selfskin or upholstered armrest pad available
- Tablet arm (fixed arm rest required)
- Lift up armrest standard, wide, or extra wide
- Floor or cantilever standards
- High upholstered or low ADA end panels
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Sports Arena and Box Suite Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.