Inspired in a traditional seat with a special touch that transforms it into a lounger due to its long recyclable polyproplyene dedestals, which will make you forget scratches, corrosion and rust.
Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
Back Height Options:
- 32 1/2"
- Cup holder
- Fixed Arm, Lift-Up Arm, or No Arm
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric
- Folding Tablet, Folding Tech Table
- Flat Seat Back or Lumbar Support Seat Back
- Wood arm Wood outer back
- Floor or cantilever (riser) standards
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- Outer back back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic outer back. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Inner back: Injection molded polypropylene plastic with ribs for strength.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- School Auditoriums, Performing Arts Facilities
- Churches, Temples, Houses of Worship
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
- Home Theaters
- Game Room and Media Room Seating
- THE CONVENTION HPL Seat offers two back heights and a variety of options.
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.