THE ALESSANDRIA FIXED theater chair, shown with optional fully wrapped arm rest, offers modern styling with its rounded back and plush stitching detail. Ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support provides comfort through even the longest movies or video game sessions which makes it one of our most popular movie seat models for home or commercial theaters. Standard features include the love seat standard with lift-up arm, ADA-compliant (shown) or high upholstered end standards, and a gravity-actuated seat return mechanism (no springs to squeak or break). The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
THE ALESSANDRIA Fixed is available in four back heights allowing you to optimize sightlines and comfort.
Options (additional costs may apply):
- Fixed anatomic back, with lumbar support (pleasted fabric available)
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slope mounting
- Flip up armrest standard or wide.
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl or fabric, or standard black plastic
- End Panels Covered or standard black plastic
- Folding Tablet, Folding Tech Table (requires a fixed armrest)
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by seperate warranty.
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.