Imagination has no limits when transforming the Alessandria armchair into a luxurious and elegant product with its Oval 400 end standards. Spectacular choice for auditoriums needing a touch of prestige & distinction.
THE ALESSANDRIA Oval 400 Seat offers modern styling with its rounded back and plush stitching detail. Ergonomic molded foam with integrated lumbar support provides comfort through even the longest lecture or theater show. The textured plastic back and seat pan are durable and easy to clean. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and leather.
THE ALESSANDRIA Oval 400 Seat is available in two back heights allowing you to optimize sightlines and comfort.
- 38 1/2"
- Fixed Arm, Lift-Up Arm
- Cup holder
- Arm pad - vinyl, fabric, or fully wrapped
- Folding Tablet, Folding Tech Table (requires a fixed armrest)
- Wood arm
- Wood outer back
- Floor or cantilever standards
- End Panels - Fabric Upholstered or Laminate (shown as upholstered in image)
- Aisle lights Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant. Meets requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (133 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by seeperate warranty
- Commercial Theaters
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Game Rooms
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.