THE ANGELA PLUS SWING Back Seat is simply one of our favorite VIP theater chairs, and it is easy to see why. From the chevron stitching on the back to the wide armrests, this VIP theater seat will distinguish your venue from all the others.
Whether for VIP seating at a sports arena, a movie theater, or a home theater, the Angela Plus should be at the top of your list if you are wanting to impress your guests with a luxurious and visually striking high-end VIP movie theater chair. Every design element is perfect on this theater chair.
The Angela Plus Swing Back theater chair is available with a fixed or swing (rocking / reclining) back and a lift-up armrest with a cup holder or a swivel table. The seat is fixed in the down position. Two back heights are available so you can optimize comfort and sight lines. Available fabrics include woven Marquesa Lana fabric, faux leather, and top grain leather.
THE ANGELA PLUS Swing Back theater chair is available in several back heights and with several options. The pedestals are fully cushioned and upholstered. Seat and back, wing bonding style.
- 40 1/2"
- Fixed back or Swing (motion) back
- Flip-up armrest to get more seat room.
- Cup holder
- Swivel Table
- Floor or cantilever standards
- Contoured outer back for floor, riser and slop mounting
- Aisle lights
- Row and seat numbering
- Cushions: Cold molded polyurethane foam padding with ergonomic design.
- One-piece back: Injection molded high impact resistant, textured, linear polypropylene plastic. Its anatomic design employs compound curves and multiple ribs for strength and comfort.
- Frame structure: Rectangular steel tube frame in various gauges to meet the demands of frequent and intense use.
- Plastic parts: Multi-ribbed high impact injection-molded polypropylene plastic.
- Paint: Powder coat paint finish oven baked at 200 Celcius.
- Rocker mechanism consists of two rubber pads which are silent and built for frequent and intense use.
- Seat employs an automatic self-rising gravity lift mechanism for quiet, maintenance-free operation.
- Fabric: Standard fabric is Marquesa Lana (polyolefin) with fire retardant.
- Both fabric and foam meet requirements for California Technical Bulletin 117, Section ECS-191-53.
- Tests: California TB-117 (TB-133 and European Crib 5 optional), ASTM F-851 (impact and static)
- 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Fabric covered by separate warranty.
PRIMARY SEATING APPLICATIONS
- Commercial Theater Seating
- Home Theater Seating
- Game Rooms and Media Room Seating
- Box Suites at Sports Arenas
Due to different computer monitors/calibrations colors may vary slightly from the images. Please request a sample of the material swatch.
Estimated Lead time prior to shipment: 6-8 weeks. Transit time not included.
Shipping not included in price of seats. Will be determined at time of quote.